Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won Judges’ Special Prize and Semifinalist Prize at The 9th High School Business Plan Grand Prix.
Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won Judges’ Special Prize and Semifinalist Prize at The 9th High School Business Plan Grand Prix hosted by Japan Finance Corporation.The following finished trainees won the prize;
・Judges’ Special Prize
Nada Senior High School Josuke Takashima, Yuki Tanaka, Takafumi Iwata, Takahiro Ikeda(Finished trainees in 2021)
Kobe College Senior High School Yui Morimoto (Finished trainees in 2020)
For more information, please visit this link.
Results of the 9th “Creativity, Infinity ∞ High School Student Business Plan Grand Prix”
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.