Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won Judges’ Special Prize and Semifinalist Prize at The 9th High School Business Plan Grand Prix.
Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won Judges’ Special Prize and Semifinalist Prize at The 9th High School Business Plan Grand Prix hosted by Japan Finance Corporation.The following finished trainees won the prize;
・Judges’ Special Prize
Nada Senior High School Josuke Takashima, Yuki Tanaka, Takafumi Iwata, Takahiro Ikeda(Finished trainees in 2021)
Kobe College Senior High School Yui Morimoto (Finished trainees in 2020)
For more information, please visit this link.
Results of the 9th “Creativity, Infinity ∞ High School Student Business Plan Grand Prix”
- All articles
- LAST WORDS, the life and death project of WAKAZO, exhibited at QWS CROSSTAGE.
- WAKAZO held an event on life and death in Shibuya QWS
- Announcement of WKC Forum 2023
- WAKAZO hosted the inochi Mirai Pre-summit
- The project “LAST WORDS” has been selected for the QWS Challenge #16!
- i-GIP beyond holds a demonstration experiment on Awaji Island.