LAST WORDS, the life and death project of WAKAZO, exhibited at QWS CROSSTAGE.
A project WAKAZO has been working on exhibited a booth in QWS CROSSTAGE which was held on October 6th and 7th in one of the most popular commercial facilities in Shibuya, Tokyo. The project is called “LAST WORDS” and it focuses on life and death.
In an event space in the 7th floor of Shibuya Scramble Square, a booth from WAKAZO was arranged with a big tree next to it. The exhibition included explanation about the project as well as participative contents. The project’s main question is ‘What are the words you want to leave before you die?” The visitors were asked to write their answer to the question (LAST WORDS) on a ribbon and then tie it to the tree. They were provided with “LAST WORDS Card” as a little souvenir.
People from a wide variety of ages and nationalities (even reaching 20 countries) visited the booth, decorating the tree with colorful ribbons with LAST WORDS written on it in different languages.
Many visitors were at first flustered to the question they had never thought about, but they enjoyed the experience of giving serious thought to life and death.
- All articles
- WAKAZO held an event on life and death in Shibuya QWS
- Announcement of WKC Forum 2023
- WAKAZO hosted the inochi Mirai Pre-summit
- The project “LAST WORDS” has been selected for the QWS Challenge #16!
- i-GIP beyond holds a demonstration experiment on Awaji Island.
- The interview with the representative of WAKAZO was published in Asahi Shimbun Digital.