i-GIP beyond holds a demonstration experiment on Awaji Island.
In early June 2023, a prototype of a card game for learning prenatal and
postnatal child-rearing information in a fun way was completed, which was the
winner of the inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program Tokushima 2021.
On June 10 of the same year, a test play was held at the City General Welfare
Hall in Sumoto City, Hyogo Prefecture, with seven couples participating in a
In a post-lecture survey, all participants answered that they had learned the
importance of relying on others, and one 33-year-old pregnant woman
commented, “If I feel anxious, I will consult someone instead of worrying alone. I
will not worry alone.” On the other hand, one participant commented, “The
content was vague, so I didn’t understand some parts.” We will continue to
improve the program through repeated interviews with midwives and people
who have experienced childbirth.
This activity is supported by i-GIP beyond.
*i-GIP beyond: An internal organization of inochi that supports social implementation of ideas generated by the inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program.
- All articles
- The inochi WAKAZO Forum 2023 was held on December 3rd, 2024 at Nakanoshima Festival Tower West in Osaka.
- WAKAZO’s LAST WORDS project conducted an event at one of Kyoto’s oldest temple, Syoujyoukenin.
- WAKAZO’s LAST WORDS project conducted an event at Shibuya QWS.
- WAKAZO has developed the Donation Box
- The members of WAKAZO spoke at “Asia Week 2023: International Exchange Festa to Connect with Asia at Ritsumeikan”.
- LAST WORDS, the life and death project of WAKAZO, exhibited at QWS CROSSTAGE.