Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
Hitomi Matsui from inochi WAKAZO Project spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)) held on November 21 (Mon.) – 22 (Tue.), 2022.
She participated in the panel discussion with other speakers on the theme of “INNOVATION TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF A SUPER-AGING SOCIETY” at “The 4th Nikkei Super Active Ageing Society Conference” on DAY 1.
The archived video is available on the Nikkei Channel.
Please click the link below to watch the panel discussion in which she participated.
For more information on the “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE,” please visit the following URL.
- All articles
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting