Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
On Friday, December 16, 2022, Our member participated in a students’ symposium hosted by a-tune, a student group of Osaka University’s Expo 2025 Japan Promotion Committee.
At this symposium, students from all over the world gathered to share ideas on “what we can do for holding the Expo and the achievement of SDGs” and how to realize UNITY = “a society where each individual can respect the position and the background of other people who are different from themselves”.
WAKAZO shared “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” to tell what we can do and what we want to leave for the future.
Our aspirations for the Expo were further strengthened by this valuable opportunity where students from around the world meet and share their ideas.
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting