The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.
The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center from November 1 (Tue.) to 2 (Wed.), 2022.
With the cooperation of Total Brain Care Co., Ltd. and the Osaka University Department of Sports Medicine, we collected and analyzed gait data at the CogEvo experience corner.
After the opening ceremony on the first day of the event, WAKAZO Vice President Matsui and Suzuki gave a presentation on the pay-it-forward of lives, which was well received.
CogEvo is a service that checks and trains cognitive function with the keyword “brain fitness.” Many participants were interested in the term “cognitive function check,” and more than 50 people tried the service for two days.
In order to collect and analyze gait data, we attached sensors to the participants’ shoes and asked them to walk.
Over the two days of the event, many participants were able to learn about the pay-it-forward of lives and inochi WAKAZO Project.
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting