The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.
The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center from November 1 (Tue.) to 2 (Wed.), 2022.
With the cooperation of Total Brain Care Co., Ltd. and the Osaka University Department of Sports Medicine, we collected and analyzed gait data at the CogEvo experience corner.
After the opening ceremony on the first day of the event, WAKAZO Vice President Matsui and Suzuki gave a presentation on the pay-it-forward of lives, which was well received.
CogEvo is a service that checks and trains cognitive function with the keyword “brain fitness.” Many participants were interested in the term “cognitive function check,” and more than 50 people tried the service for two days.
In order to collect and analyze gait data, we attached sensors to the participants’ shoes and asked them to walk.
Over the two days of the event, many participants were able to learn about the pay-it-forward of lives and inochi WAKAZO Project.
- All articles
- The inochi WAKAZO Forum 2023 was held on December 3rd, 2024 at Nakanoshima Festival Tower West in Osaka.
- WAKAZO’s LAST WORDS project conducted an event at one of Kyoto’s oldest temple, Syoujyoukenin.
- WAKAZO’s LAST WORDS project conducted an event at Shibuya QWS.
- WAKAZO has developed the Donation Box
- The members of WAKAZO spoke at “Asia Week 2023: International Exchange Festa to Connect with Asia at Ritsumeikan”.
- LAST WORDS, the life and death project of WAKAZO, exhibited at QWS CROSSTAGE.