inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting
Ryoma Iizuka and Hitomi Matsui from inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title of the Expo 2025, “Saving Lives” at the International Planning Meeting (Hosted by: Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition), which was held at Osaka International Convention Center on October 25th and 26th.
At this time, inochi WAKAZO Project explained how we understand the theme and the sub-title of Expo 2025. In addition to demonstrating our understanding, we explained what we want to achieve before and beyond the Expo 2025 for representatives from all over the world.
This meeting was a beautiful opportunity to share our activities and seek a way to co-create.
For more details, visit the Expo 2025 website:
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.