We had WKC Forum 2022: Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges-
WKC Forum 2022 Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges- was held by WHO Centre for Health Development (WHO Kobe centre) and inochi WAKAZO Project as a co-organizer, on September, 25th [JST].
In the keynote speech session, Dr. Osamu Kunii, a CEO of Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT Fund), conducted a speech on global health. In the panel discussion session, two speakers from WHO and Doctors Without Borders and other guests as a presenter for middle high and high school students, two high school students from Kobe Municipal Fukiai High School, who presented us their view. Moreover, during the breakout session, we held a proactive discussion on various themes with students, facilitator, who participated in the program conducted by WHO.
This forum was a wonderful opportunity to broaden our view on how to tackle with global healthcare problems with combining the global-scale perspective as “young people”
- All articles
- Announcement of WKC Forum 2023
- WAKAZO hosted the inochi Mirai Pre-summit
- The project “LAST WORDS” has been selected for the QWS Challenge #16!
- i-GIP beyond holds a demonstration experiment on Awaji Island.
- The interview with the representative of WAKAZO was published in Asahi Shimbun Digital.
- WAKAZO exhibited the booth of LAST WORDS at “Ibaraki x Ritsumeikan DAY 2023 OIC EXPO”.