We had WKC Forum 2022: Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges-
WKC Forum 2022 Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges- was held by WHO Centre for Health Development (WHO Kobe centre) and inochi WAKAZO Project as a co-organizer, on September, 25th [JST].
In the keynote speech session, Dr. Osamu Kunii, a CEO of Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT Fund), conducted a speech on global health. In the panel discussion session, two speakers from WHO and Doctors Without Borders and other guests as a presenter for middle high and high school students, two high school students from Kobe Municipal Fukiai High School, who presented us their view. Moreover, during the breakout session, we held a proactive discussion on various themes with students, facilitator, who participated in the program conducted by WHO.
This forum was a wonderful opportunity to broaden our view on how to tackle with global healthcare problems with combining the global-scale perspective as “young people”
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.