We had WKC Forum 2022: Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges-
WKC Forum 2022 Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges- was held by WHO Centre for Health Development (WHO Kobe centre) and inochi WAKAZO Project as a co-organizer, on September, 25th [JST].
In the keynote speech session, Dr. Osamu Kunii, a CEO of Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT Fund), conducted a speech on global health. In the panel discussion session, two speakers from WHO and Doctors Without Borders and other guests as a presenter for middle high and high school students, two high school students from Kobe Municipal Fukiai High School, who presented us their view. Moreover, during the breakout session, we held a proactive discussion on various themes with students, facilitator, who participated in the program conducted by WHO.
This forum was a wonderful opportunity to broaden our view on how to tackle with global healthcare problems with combining the global-scale perspective as “young people”
- All articles
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting
- “inochi’s Pay Forward” won the Excellent Project Award and Okayama University SDGs Innovation Award at PM Award 2022!
- One of our trainees was celebrated for the lifesaving treatment using an AED
- “inochi’s pay forward” was elected as a finalist of PM Award 2022
- A discussion session was hold by WAKAZO, JAIM, and Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition
- Kick Off Meeting will be held by “inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022”