One of our trainees was celebrated for the lifesaving treatment using an AED
Masatoshi Takehara, a trainee of the inochi Gakusei project 2015 used an AED and gave a CPR to a man who had passed out on the street, and handed it over to the ambulance crew.
He received an award from the Osaka Chuo fire station for this emergency service. Fortunately, the man has achieved social reintegration now.
For more details, please visit the website of the Osaka Chuo fire station.
Comments from Masatoshi; a trainee
I am a trainee of inochi Gakusei Project 2015 (Now: inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Progrum), and I joined the project to solve the problem under the theme of “How should we do to improve the usage rate of AED?”. At that time, we heard and received supports from many people, including firefighters, hospital doctors, and teachers.
I am so glad to save a person’s life because of my experience of 2015.
- All articles
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting
- “inochi’s Pay Forward” won the Excellent Project Award and Okayama University SDGs Innovation Award at PM Award 2022!
- We had WKC Forum 2022: Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges-
- “inochi’s pay forward” was elected as a finalist of PM Award 2022
- A discussion session was hold by WAKAZO, JAIM, and Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition
- Kick Off Meeting will be held by “inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022”