“inochi’s pay forward” was elected as a finalist of PM Award 2022
“inochi’s Pay Forward” was elected as one of six finalist by PM Award 2022 presented by Project Management Institute Japan to celebrate outstanding projects in Japan.
PM Award 2022 finalists will present their projects in an online seminar (free), and the best project will be selected by viewers’ votes on September 20th.
Apply for the online seminar from URL below to vote (Recorded version will be distributed until September 27th).
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.