A discussion session was hold by WAKAZO, JAIM, and Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition
A discussion was held at the Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building on “How to attract the world’s young people to Japan for Osaka/Kansai Expo 2025” on August 26th [JST].
A total of nine people attended. Three members including Mr. Sakai, Director General of Momentum Fostering Bureau from the Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition. Iizuka and Fujito attended from WAKAZO. Moreover, four students from the University of California, Los Angeles [UCLA] and Stanford University were invited to the discussion as overseas university students.
We received opinions from all attendances on WAKAZO’s concept for the Expo, “Human Legacy*” and confirmed that we will continue working with overseas students as well.
*Human Legacy: Human Legacy means that to call the Expo as an opportunity to leave a record of a legacy of people those who are facing the idea of Designing Future Society for Our Lives seriously and tackling global issues with an understanding of lives.
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.