Participants Wanted for inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022
The “inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program” is run by inochi WAKAZO Project. This program is the healthcare Problem-solving program with junior high and high school students.
Applications for the program were opened today, 10 April. The program will be conducted in five regions in Japan, KANSAI, KANTO, HOKURIKU, SHIKOKU and KYUSHU in this year.
The challenge of the youth to solve healthcare issues begins again this year.
- All articles
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting
- “inochi’s Pay Forward” won the Excellent Project Award and Okayama University SDGs Innovation Award at PM Award 2022!
- We had WKC Forum 2022: Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges-
- One of our trainees was celebrated for the lifesaving treatment using an AED
- “inochi’s pay forward” was elected as a finalist of PM Award 2022
- A discussion session was hold by WAKAZO, JAIM, and Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition