Participants Wanted for inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022
The “inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program” is run by inochi WAKAZO Project. This program is the healthcare Problem-solving program with junior high and high school students.
Applications for the program were opened today, 10 April. The program will be conducted in five regions in Japan, KANSAI, KANTO, HOKURIKU, SHIKOKU and KYUSHU in this year.
The challenge of the youth to solve healthcare issues begins again this year.
- All articles
- LAST WORDS, the life and death project of WAKAZO, exhibited at QWS CROSSTAGE.
- WAKAZO held an event on life and death in Shibuya QWS
- Announcement of WKC Forum 2023
- WAKAZO hosted the inochi Mirai Pre-summit
- The project “LAST WORDS” has been selected for the QWS Challenge #16!
- i-GIP beyond holds a demonstration experiment on Awaji Island.