Name Changes of Two Regions of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program
i-GIP KANAZAWA and i-GIP TOKUSHIMA both belongs to inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program become i-GIP HOKURIKU and i-GIP SHIKOKU from April 1st, 2022.
i-GIP KANAZAWA [i-GIP HOKURIKU] has been working on the problem-solving of healthcare issues from 2020, and i-GIP TOKUSHIMA [i-GIP SHIKOKU] has been working on the same issues from 2021 with junior high/high school students from each regions. The wave of this movement will not stop in one prefecture, but spread to surrounding prefectures and youths those who live in there. We have decided to change the project name to reflect our desire to work on this program with more young people.
We will continue to work on the inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program with more and more people from all over Japan to solve healthcare issues with the power of the youth from now on.
[Subject to change]
i-GIP HOKURIKU (Former i-GIP KANAZAWA), and i-GIP SHIKOKU (Former i-GIP TOKUSHIMA)
- All articles
- LAST WORDS, the life and death project of WAKAZO, exhibited at QWS CROSSTAGE.
- WAKAZO held an event on life and death in Shibuya QWS
- Announcement of WKC Forum 2023
- WAKAZO hosted the inochi Mirai Pre-summit
- The project “LAST WORDS” has been selected for the QWS Challenge #16!
- i-GIP beyond holds a demonstration experiment on Awaji Island.