Name Changes of Two Regions of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program
i-GIP KANAZAWA and i-GIP TOKUSHIMA both belongs to inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program become i-GIP HOKURIKU and i-GIP SHIKOKU from April 1st, 2022.
i-GIP KANAZAWA [i-GIP HOKURIKU] has been working on the problem-solving of healthcare issues from 2020, and i-GIP TOKUSHIMA [i-GIP SHIKOKU] has been working on the same issues from 2021 with junior high/high school students from each regions. The wave of this movement will not stop in one prefecture, but spread to surrounding prefectures and youths those who live in there. We have decided to change the project name to reflect our desire to work on this program with more young people.
We will continue to work on the inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program with more and more people from all over Japan to solve healthcare issues with the power of the youth from now on.
[Subject to change]
i-GIP HOKURIKU (Former i-GIP KANAZAWA), and i-GIP SHIKOKU (Former i-GIP TOKUSHIMA)
- All articles
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting
- “inochi’s Pay Forward” won the Excellent Project Award and Okayama University SDGs Innovation Award at PM Award 2022!
- We had WKC Forum 2022: Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges-
- One of our trainees was celebrated for the lifesaving treatment using an AED
- “inochi’s pay forward” was elected as a finalist of PM Award 2022
- A discussion session was hold by WAKAZO, JAIM, and Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition