Name Changes of Two Regions of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program
i-GIP KANAZAWA and i-GIP TOKUSHIMA both belongs to inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program become i-GIP HOKURIKU and i-GIP SHIKOKU from April 1st, 2022.
i-GIP KANAZAWA [i-GIP HOKURIKU] has been working on the problem-solving of healthcare issues from 2020, and i-GIP TOKUSHIMA [i-GIP SHIKOKU] has been working on the same issues from 2021 with junior high/high school students from each regions. The wave of this movement will not stop in one prefecture, but spread to surrounding prefectures and youths those who live in there. We have decided to change the project name to reflect our desire to work on this program with more young people.
We will continue to work on the inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program with more and more people from all over Japan to solve healthcare issues with the power of the youth from now on.
[Subject to change]
i-GIP HOKURIKU (Former i-GIP KANAZAWA), and i-GIP SHIKOKU (Former i-GIP TOKUSHIMA)
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.