Name Changes of Two Regions of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program
i-GIP KANAZAWA and i-GIP TOKUSHIMA both belongs to inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program become i-GIP HOKURIKU and i-GIP SHIKOKU from April 1st, 2022.
i-GIP KANAZAWA [i-GIP HOKURIKU] has been working on the problem-solving of healthcare issues from 2020, and i-GIP TOKUSHIMA [i-GIP SHIKOKU] has been working on the same issues from 2021 with junior high/high school students from each regions. The wave of this movement will not stop in one prefecture, but spread to surrounding prefectures and youths those who live in there. We have decided to change the project name to reflect our desire to work on this program with more young people.
We will continue to work on the inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program with more and more people from all over Japan to solve healthcare issues with the power of the youth from now on.
[Subject to change]
i-GIP HOKURIKU (Former i-GIP KANAZAWA), and i-GIP SHIKOKU (Former i-GIP TOKUSHIMA)
- All articles
- Kick Off Meeting will be held by “inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022”
- Participants Wanted for inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022
- Presentation to JPMA.
- Online meetup with Pharmaceutical Industry Project.
- Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won the second prize in the Akita Idea Contest.
- Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won Judges’ Special Prize and Semifinalist Prize at The 9th High School Business Plan Grand Prix.