Presentation to JPMA.
We have been holding the “Pharmaceutical Industry Project” jointly with the Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (“JPMA”), and the final stage of the project, the “Presentation Day,” was held recently.
The final stage of the project was a presentation to the Public Relations Committee of JPMA.It was a very valuable opportunity for us, young people, to directly propose a public relations strategy to JPMA, of which 73 pharmaceutical companies are members. We were also able to deepen our understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, which is closely related to healthcare.
*What is the “Pharmaceutical Industry Project”?
In this project, we will first gain our understanding of the pharmaceutical industry through lectures and exchange meetings with people inside and around the industry.Based on the understanding, we, who are working hard to protect people’s lives and health, aim to make proposals to JPMA on the ideal state of the industry.For more information, please visit the following website.
*inochi WAKAZO Project is also conducting co-creation projects in the healthcare field with companies at any time.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please contact us through our website.
- All articles
- Kick Off Meeting will be held by “inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022”
- Participants Wanted for inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022
- Name Changes of Two Regions of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program
- Online meetup with Pharmaceutical Industry Project.
- Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won the second prize in the Akita Idea Contest.
- Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won Judges’ Special Prize and Semifinalist Prize at The 9th High School Business Plan Grand Prix.