Online meetup with Pharmaceutical Industry Project.
“Pharmaceutical Industry Project” is being held jointly with Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA), and the online meetup was recently held as part of the project.
Through meetup, participants deepened their understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and how to approach their careers.
The participants will use what they learned here to conduct group work and make presentations on the public relations strategy of JPMA at the next Final Stage.
What the participants learned (excerpts)
-They gave us, the college students, an opportunity to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of the pharmaceutical industry and the questions we should ask ourselves when choosing our careers.
-Communication skills are essential to explain to doctors and patients, and to promote projects within a pharmaceutical company.
-It is important to verbalize “who you want to be” and work hard on what you need to do to become that “who you want to be” while you still can.
-The pharmaceutical industry aims to contribute to people’s health not only through drug discovery but also through services that utilize real-world data.
What is the “Pharmaceutical Industry Project”?
In this project, we will first gain our understanding of the pharmaceutical industry through lectures and exchange meetings with people inside and around the industry.
Based on the understanding, we, who are working hard to protect people’s lives and health, aim to make proposals to JPMA on the ideal state of the industry.
For more information, please visit the following website.
*inochi WAKAZO Project is also conducting co-creation projects in the healthcare field with companies at any time.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please contact us through our website.
- All articles
- Kick Off Meeting will be held by “inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022”
- Participants Wanted for inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022
- Name Changes of Two Regions of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program
- Presentation to JPMA.
- Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won the second prize in the Akita Idea Contest.
- Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won Judges’ Special Prize and Semifinalist Prize at The 9th High School Business Plan Grand Prix.