Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won the second prize in the Akita Idea Contest.
Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won the second prize in the “Akita Idea Contest,” which invites ideas for extending healthy life expectancy.The following finished trainees won the prize;
second-year students at Kinki University Toyooka senior high school
Hiroto Nogawa, Runa Okada, and Kaho Tsugura(Finished trainees in 2021)
For more information, please visit this link.
- All articles
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting
- “inochi’s Pay Forward” won the Excellent Project Award and Okayama University SDGs Innovation Award at PM Award 2022!
- We had WKC Forum 2022: Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges-
- One of our trainees was celebrated for the lifesaving treatment using an AED
- “inochi’s pay forward” was elected as a finalist of PM Award 2022
- A discussion session was hold by WAKAZO, JAIM, and Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition