Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won the second prize in the Akita Idea Contest.
Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won the second prize in the “Akita Idea Contest,” which invites ideas for extending healthy life expectancy.The following finished trainees won the prize;
second-year students at Kinki University Toyooka senior high school
Hiroto Nogawa, Runa Okada, and Kaho Tsugura(Finished trainees in 2021)
For more information, please visit this link.
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.