We are organizing a collaboration project with JPMA.
We are organizing a collaboration project “Pharmaceutical Industry Project” with Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association(JPMA).
In this project, we will first gain our understanding of the pharmaceutical industry through lectures and exchange meetings with people inside and around the industry.
Based on the understanding, we, who are working hard to protect people’s lives and health, aim to make proposals to JPMA on the ideal state of the industry.
A total of 48 participants from our organization, including university students and high school students participating in i-GIP, will take part in this event.
For more information, please visit the following website.
inochi WAKAZO Project is also conducting co-creation projects in the healthcare field with companies at any time.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please contact us through our website.
- All articles
- WAKAZO exhibited the booth of LAST WORDS at “Ibaraki x Ritsumeikan DAY 2023 OIC EXPO”.
- WAKAZO exhibited posters at “Icho Festival”.
- WAKAZO exhibited panels at “the 3rd Osaka Kansai Business Support EXPO”.
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses