We are organizing a collaboration project with JPMA.
We are organizing a collaboration project “Pharmaceutical Industry Project” with Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association(JPMA).
In this project, we will first gain our understanding of the pharmaceutical industry through lectures and exchange meetings with people inside and around the industry.
Based on the understanding, we, who are working hard to protect people’s lives and health, aim to make proposals to JPMA on the ideal state of the industry.
A total of 48 participants from our organization, including university students and high school students participating in i-GIP, will take part in this event.
For more information, please visit the following website.
inochi WAKAZO Project is also conducting co-creation projects in the healthcare field with companies at any time.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please contact us through our website.
- All articles
- Kick Off Meeting will be held by “inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022”
- Participants Wanted for inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022
- Name Changes of Two Regions of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program
- Presentation to JPMA.
- Online meetup with Pharmaceutical Industry Project.
- Finished trainees of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program won the second prize in the Akita Idea Contest.