We are organizing a collaboration project with JPMA.
We are organizing a collaboration project “Pharmaceutical Industry Project” with Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association(JPMA).
In this project, we will first gain our understanding of the pharmaceutical industry through lectures and exchange meetings with people inside and around the industry.
Based on the understanding, we, who are working hard to protect people’s lives and health, aim to make proposals to JPMA on the ideal state of the industry.
A total of 48 participants from our organization, including university students and high school students participating in i-GIP, will take part in this event.
For more information, please visit the following website.
inochi WAKAZO Project is also conducting co-creation projects in the healthcare field with companies at any time.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please contact us through our website.
- All articles
- LAST WORDS, the life and death project of WAKAZO, exhibited at QWS CROSSTAGE.
- WAKAZO held an event on life and death in Shibuya QWS
- Announcement of WKC Forum 2023
- WAKAZO hosted the inochi Mirai Pre-summit
- The project “LAST WORDS” has been selected for the QWS Challenge #16!
- i-GIP beyond holds a demonstration experiment on Awaji Island.