We have started our project, inochi2022!
We recently held an election within our organization with a rigorous process, and we have decided on new leaders who will be responsible for the activities of the ”inochi WAKAZO Project” in 2022.
The six members, who inherited the enthusiasm of the previous leaders, made a speech to pledge to make further progress in the healthcare field in each region in Japan and toward the 2025 Osaka-Kansai Expo, and were appointed as the leaders this year.
The new leaders are as follows.
【The representative of inochi WAKAZO Project 2022/ The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 KANSAI】
School of Medicine, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine
【The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 KANTO】
Human Sciences I, The University of Tokyo
【The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 KANAZAWA】
Institute of Liberal Arts and Science, Kanazawa University
【The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 TOKUSHIMA】
School of Medicine, Tokushima University
【The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 KYUSHU】Starts from this year
School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Kyushu University
【The leader of WAKAZO】
College of Policy Science, Ritsumeikan University
In addition, two core members have been appointed by Kitano, the representative.
The new members are as follows.
【The leader of “seeds 2022” division】
Faculty of Medicine, Osaka University
【The leader of PR division】
Faculty of Dentistry, Tokyo Medical and Dental University
Following this appointment, the eight core members will organize the overall core and lead the activities in 2022.
Moreover, as of January 5, 2021, the 2021 core was dissolved, led by Onishi and Kijima, representatives in 2021. Thank you for your support and encouragement in 2021. Our activities will continue and information related to our activities will be posted on our official website or SNSs.
Please look forward to our journey of youth who will continue to create a society that protects “inochi”.
- All articles
- inochi WAKAZO Project introduced the sub-title “Saving Lives” at International Planning Meeting
- “inochi’s Pay Forward” won the Excellent Project Award and Okayama University SDGs Innovation Award at PM Award 2022!
- We had WKC Forum 2022: Our planet, our health -Our Global Health Challenges-
- One of our trainees was celebrated for the lifesaving treatment using an AED
- “inochi’s pay forward” was elected as a finalist of PM Award 2022
- A discussion session was hold by WAKAZO, JAIM, and Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition