We have started our project, inochi2022!
We recently held an election within our organization with a rigorous process, and we have decided on new leaders who will be responsible for the activities of the ”inochi WAKAZO Project” in 2022.
The six members, who inherited the enthusiasm of the previous leaders, made a speech to pledge to make further progress in the healthcare field in each region in Japan and toward the 2025 Osaka-Kansai Expo, and were appointed as the leaders this year.
The new leaders are as follows.
【The representative of inochi WAKAZO Project 2022/ The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 KANSAI】
School of Medicine, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine
【The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 KANTO】
Human Sciences I, The University of Tokyo
【The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 KANAZAWA】
Institute of Liberal Arts and Science, Kanazawa University
【The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 TOKUSHIMA】
School of Medicine, Tokushima University
【The leader of inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program 2022 KYUSHU】Starts from this year
School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Kyushu University
【The leader of WAKAZO】
College of Policy Science, Ritsumeikan University
In addition, two core members have been appointed by Kitano, the representative.
The new members are as follows.
【The leader of “seeds 2022” division】
Faculty of Medicine, Osaka University
【The leader of PR division】
Faculty of Dentistry, Tokyo Medical and Dental University
Following this appointment, the eight core members will organize the overall core and lead the activities in 2022.
Moreover, as of January 5, 2021, the 2021 core was dissolved, led by Onishi and Kijima, representatives in 2021. Thank you for your support and encouragement in 2021. Our activities will continue and information related to our activities will be posted on our official website or SNSs.
Please look forward to our journey of youth who will continue to create a society that protects “inochi”.
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.