UCLAにてi-GIP HealthTech Ideathon LAを開催/We held the inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program HealthTech Ideathon LA
2021年11月14日にアメリカのロサンゼルスにあるUniversity of California,Los Angelesにてinochi Gakusei Innovators’Program HealthTech Ideathon LAを開催いたしました。
当プロジェクトでは、これまで日本で行われていたinochi Gakusey Innovator’s Programの活動をハッカソン形式にて行いました。ロサンゼルス在住の中高生約60名が参加し、UCLAの学生や豪華講師陣によるメンタリングを受け、心臓突然死の課題解決策を創出しました。開催にあたり、日本のinochi WAKAZO Projectメンバーがサポートを行い、国を超えて若者からいのちを守る輪が広がっています。
On November 14, 2021, we held the inochi Gakusei Innovators’ Program HealthTech Ideathon LA at the University of California, Los Angeles in the United States.
In this project, the activities of the inochi Gakusei Innovator’s Program, which had been conducted in Japan, were carried out in the form of a hackathon.About 60 junior and senior high school students living in Los Angeles participated in the event and created solutions to the problem of sudden cardiac death with mentoring from UCLA students and other distinguished lecturers.
The event was supported by members of the inochi WAKAZO Project in Japan, and the circle of young people protecting life is spreading beyond national borders.
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.