弊団体代表とi-GIP KANSAI代表のインタビュー記事が読売新聞に掲載されました/An interview to the representative of inochi WAKAZO Project and i-GIP KANSAI was published in the Yomiuri Shimbun.
紙面ではinochi WAKAZO Projectの活動内容や医学部で学ぶ魅力、受験勉強などについて取り上げられました。
On March 16, 2021, Ms.Yumi Kijima, the representative of inochi WAKAZO Project, and Toshiya Onishi, the representative of i-GIP KANSAI, were featured in the Yomiuri Shimbun.
The paper covered the activities of the inochi WAKAZO project, the appeal of studying at a medical school, and preparing for entrance exams.
- All articles
- Our member spoke at “INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON THE SUPER AGING CHALLENGE” (Hosted by: Nikkei Inc. and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)).
- Our member gave a presentation at The 4th EXPO forum for universities, local governments and businesses
- Our member spoke at a students’ symposium “Connecting EXPO to SDGs: Future Society with UNITY”.
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” won the Excellence Award at The 5th Healthy Campus Forum and The 11th Kyoto Student Health Forum!
- “The Pay-It-Forward of Lives” posted on “MIRAIZ Report 2022” released by NTT WEST
- The demonstration test of “the pay-it-forward of lives” was held at the Awaji.